A couple of Sunday mornings ago on my way to a new tutoring, riding down some windy roads on which I had never driven, I was given the opportunity to look up and see the beautiful canopy of trees in all their glory, lining my way. With all the wind and rain we have […]
Hi! I’m Cathy, and I would love for you to join me in my journey of writing, milk-painting furniture, paying homage to the beauty and inspiration of the past and using it to help enrich the present, designing for the love of home, constantly learning, and sharing everyday discoveries that shed a positive light.
Check out the About page for more!
- My Thanksgiving Thoughts to Share November 23, 2016
- Autumn Breezes & Pumpkin Washes November 16, 2016
- “Modern Flair” – Venturing Outside My Norm October 28, 2016
- It’s Not So Black and White October 17, 2016
- An Unexpected Change in Plans and Learning to Forge Ahead September 2, 2016