This post was sponsored by The Old Fashioned Milk Paint (OFMP) Company of Groton, Massachusetts. I discovered their company in September of 2015 while searching for an American manufacturer of milk paint. I can honestly say it was love at first phone call. I began using milk paint that month and have never stopped. Milk […]
How often do we actually go with our gut and follow the direction to where our instincts point when it comes to life decisions? I have always told my math students to go with their gut when it comes to sticking to a decision on the answer to or how to proceed through a problem […]
Hi! I’m Cathy, and I would love for you to join me in my journey of writing, milk-painting furniture, paying homage to the beauty and inspiration of the past and using it to help enrich the present, designing for the love of home, constantly learning, and sharing everyday discoveries that shed a positive light.
Check out the About page for more!
- My Thanksgiving Thoughts to Share November 23, 2016
- Autumn Breezes & Pumpkin Washes November 16, 2016
- “Modern Flair” – Venturing Outside My Norm October 28, 2016
- It’s Not So Black and White October 17, 2016
- An Unexpected Change in Plans and Learning to Forge Ahead September 2, 2016