“The whole world, as we experience it visually, comes to us through the mystic realm of color.” ~ Hans Hofmann I think it harks back to my Crayola Crayon days. Do you know what I mean when I tell you of the pure joy of opening up a brand-new box and seeing all those little […]
Why do we have certain loves that are imbedded so deep within us that sometimes we do not even know how they got there? Maybe it was the way we were raised, or a simple word or song that struck a chord with us long ago and took hold of our hearts, or something we […]
Hi! I’m Cathy, and I would love for you to join me in my journey of writing, milk-painting furniture, paying homage to the beauty and inspiration of the past and using it to help enrich the present, designing for the love of home, constantly learning, and sharing everyday discoveries that shed a positive light.
Check out the About page for more!
- My Thanksgiving Thoughts to Share November 23, 2016
- Autumn Breezes & Pumpkin Washes November 16, 2016
- “Modern Flair” – Venturing Outside My Norm October 28, 2016
- It’s Not So Black and White October 17, 2016
- An Unexpected Change in Plans and Learning to Forge Ahead September 2, 2016