Sewing has been a love of mine for a very very very long time. I have sewn with a machine since “Home-Ec” in junior high (I’m really dating myself here), my mom bringing me to Stone’s Department Store that year to pick out fabric, thread, and a pattern for a simple wrap skirt – all […]
Hi! I’m Cathy, and I would love for you to join me in my journey of writing, milk-painting furniture, paying homage to the beauty and inspiration of the past and using it to help enrich the present, designing for the love of home, constantly learning, and sharing everyday discoveries that shed a positive light.
Check out the About page for more!
- My Thanksgiving Thoughts to Share November 23, 2016
- Autumn Breezes & Pumpkin Washes November 16, 2016
- “Modern Flair” – Venturing Outside My Norm October 28, 2016
- It’s Not So Black and White October 17, 2016
- An Unexpected Change in Plans and Learning to Forge Ahead September 2, 2016