Do you love yard sales? Rummage sales, garage sales, estate sales, tag sales. If there’s a handmade sign with some semblance of “Sale” scrawled on it on any given weekend, I am going to spot it. Actually, who needs a sign? In fact I think my peripheral vision has greatly improved with age to which […]
He caught my eye in a local thrift shop, his rich exterior hidden beneath layers of dirt and dust, looking just a bit sad but still proud while showing off the best he could with his broken and missing knobs, wonky drawers, and gouged and missing veneer while puffing out his chest’s hidden top drawer. […]
Hi! I’m Cathy, and I would love for you to join me in my journey of writing, milk-painting furniture, paying homage to the beauty and inspiration of the past and using it to help enrich the present, designing for the love of home, constantly learning, and sharing everyday discoveries that shed a positive light.
Check out the About page for more!
- My Thanksgiving Thoughts to Share November 23, 2016
- Autumn Breezes & Pumpkin Washes November 16, 2016
- “Modern Flair” – Venturing Outside My Norm October 28, 2016
- It’s Not So Black and White October 17, 2016
- An Unexpected Change in Plans and Learning to Forge Ahead September 2, 2016